Audio Technica AT2020USBi
Professional microphone for iPad, iPhone or computer
Combining high audio resolution and numerous connectivity options, AT2020USBi adds a level of audio quality and practicality to the range of Audio-Technica microphones. Designed from the famous AT2020, the AT2020USBi has a digital output with A/D converter that allows a sampling frequency of 24-bit / 96kHz to provide articulation and intelligibility, ideal for recording in a home studio, outdoors and also for podcasting or voiceovers.
- Cardioid microphone with Micro-HDMI output for high-resolution recording, on iPad or iPhone (with Lightning connector) or on the computer via USB
- High-quality A/D converter with a sampling frequency of 24-bit / 96 kHz for high resolution sound reproduction
- Mic gain control allows you to adjust input level on the mic itself
- Extended frequency response ideal for podcasting, home recording studios, outdoor recording or voice recording.
- Compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS X and iOS 7.02 or later (Lightning port required)
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Included USB and Lightning cables provide ready connectivity to computers and iOS devices
“The same capsule as the renowned AT2020”
Equipped with a Micro-HDMI or USB to Lightning
The AT2020USBi is designed for digital audio recording of an acoustic audio source on your computer, iPhone or iPad equipped with a Lightning or USB input. The microphone offers the same features as the critically acclaimed AT2020 ;cardioid studio microphone. It delivers sound quality and intelligibility of an ideal studio microphone for recording in a home studio, for podcasting or voice recording.
“High quality a/D converter”
The AT2020USBi is equipped with an high quality A/D converter with a sampling frequency of 24-bit / 96 kHz sound reproduction resolution. The cardioid polar pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection and the quality of the capsule provides a highly intelligible sound reproduction.
The gain control knob located on the microphone body, to adjust the input level of the AT2020USBi on your iPad or iPhone. Design techniques and advanced manufacturing ensuring compliance with Audio-Technica's trict standards of consistency and reliability.
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequentierespons||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Voedingsvereisten||USB Power (5V DC); Lightning (3.3V DC)|
|Samplefrequentie||Up to 96 kHz|
|Volumeregeling||Mic gain control|
|Afmetingen||6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter|
|Meegeleverde accessoires||Pivoting stand mount for 5/8”-27 threaded stands; 5/8”-27 to 3/8”-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 1.5 m USB cable; 1.5 m Lightning cable|