PMC Sheetblok Sound barrier
SheetBlok Sound Isolation Barrier is a dense, limp-mass vinyl material that is about 6dB more effective than solid lead at stopping the transmission of sound. It acts as a thin, dense sound barrier layer in walls, ceilings or floors and is most effective when used as one component of a multi-layered construction scheme. SheetBlok is useful for decoupling (i.e. floating) floors and walls in isolation construction applications.
• Size: 3’x16' roll
• Size: 5’x10' roll
• Size: 4’x30' roll
• Size: 4’x30' roll (with self-adhesive layer)
• Color: Black (smooth on one side; has a pebble grain finish on the other)
• STC: 27
• Thickness: 1/8"
• Weight: +1lb/sq. ft.
• Service Temperature: -40° to 180° F
• Tensile Strength: 400 psi Tear Strength: 70#/inch
• Flammability: Passes test MVSS-302
LET OP! Dit product kan belast worden met (een deel) extra transportkosten.